Participation in this masterclass is a unique opportunity to fully focus on musical development, in the quiet surroundings of the beautiful island Schiermonnikoog and under the guidance of renowned musicians. In addition, the festival offers support in other aspects that are relevant to professional growth.
Next to the masterclasses for individual musicians, we offer a masterclass for (existing) ensembles by Gary Hoffman.
- a minimum of 4 lessons, including public masterclasses*
- a performance during the festival
- a professional recording of your performance
- a professional photoshoot
- a personal consult mental fitness
- a consult with the medical advisor of The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- a consult with a physiotherapist
- a consult with a fashion stylist
- yoga sessions
- free entrance to all concerts
- a bike to explore Schiermonnikoog!
*Cello students receive one masterclass by Gary Hoffman, in addition to the masterclasses by Jeroen Reuling.
Masterclasses : € 450,- (incl. 21%)
Accommodation: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration: € 35,–
Masterclasses p.p.: € 330,- (incl. 21% VAT)
Accommodation p.p.: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration (per ensemble): € 35,–
*Based on two participants sharing a room. Additional charge for single room: € 125,-
- Registration costs à € 35 must be transferred upon subscription. Your registration is only complete and will be taken in consideration once we received the registration fee.
Bankaccount: NL10 RABO 0367 0204 24
Address: Eslaan 1A, 1404 EE Bussum
Reference: Registration fee + your name
Note: If you are not accepted to take part in the masterclass, this fee will be reimbursed. If you are accepted, the € 35 will be discounted from your full masterclass fee.
- After approval and confirmation of your admittance the full balance is due 4 weeks before the start of the course. No guarantee can be made to hold any place open if the balance has not been paid by this time. In case of cancellation after your confirmed admittance, fees will not be reimbursed.
General information & contact
Arrival: March 13th
Start masterclasses: March 14th
Departure: March 20th
Every applicant will be informed January 15th about whether or not she or he is accepted in the masterclass.
For more information you can contact Kayleigh Hagen:
T: +31 (0)6 5245 2759