Participation in this masterclass is a unique opportunity to fully focus on musical development, in the quiet surroundings of the beautiful island Schiermonnikoog and under the guidance of renowned musicians. In addition, the festival offers support in other aspects that are relevant to professional growth.
Next to the masterclasses for individual musicians, we offer a masterclass for (existing) ensembles by Gary Hoffman.
Please note that due to the current pandemic, we cannot guarantee that the master classes 2021 will take place. As a result, we are currently unable to accept any applications. Would you like to stay informed about the developments and future master classes?
- a minimum of 4 lessons, including public masterclasses*
- a performance during the festival
- a professional recording of your performance
- a professional photoshoot
- a personal consult mental fitness
- a consult with the medical advisor of The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
- a consult with a physiotherapist
- a consult with a fashion stylist
- yoga sessions
- free entrance to all concerts
- a bike to explore Schiermonnikoog!
*Cello students receive one masterclass by Gary Hoffman, in addition to the masterclasses by Jeroen Reuling.
Masterclasses : € 450,- (incl. 21%)
Accommodation: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration: € 35,–
Masterclasses p.p.: € 330,- (incl. 21% VAT)
Accommodation p.p.: € 350,- for seven nights* full board (incl. 9% VAT)
Registration (per ensemble): € 35,–
*Based on two participants sharing a room. Additional charge for single room: € 125,-
- Registration costs à € 35 must be transferred upon subscription. Your registration is only complete and will be taken in consideration once we received the registration fee.
Bankaccount: NL10 RABO 0367 0204 24
Address: Eslaan 1A, 1404 EE Bussum
Reference: Registration fee + your name
- After approval and confirmation of your admittance the full balance is due 4 weeks before the start of the course. No guarantee can be made to hold any place open if the balance has not been paid by this time. In case of cancellation after your confirmed admittance, fees will not be reimbursed.
General information & contact
Arrival: March 12th
Start masterclasses: March 13th
Departure: March 19th
Every applicant will be informed January 15th about whether or not she or he is accepted in the masterclass.
For more information you can contact Kayleigh Hagen:
T: +31 (0)6 5245 2759
- Due to corona application is not possible at the moment
Due to the current pandemic, we are currently unable to accept any applications. Leave your email address to keep informed.